Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Karice Bolton: Witch Avenue Series Reviews

I love Karice Bolton's books!  Here is my reviews for the first two books in the Witch Avenue Series!

Lonely Souls (Witch Avenue, #1)Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First off I love this cover!! It totally fit into the story and that thrilled me. Witches and a totally hot Logan really pulled me into this story. I love the idea of a budding romance between Triss and Logan, who have been friends since childhood. The fact that they have known each other so long and get each other makes the relationship feel more believeable and real. Knowing that Logan moved away but never lost feelings for Triss made my heart flip flop.

I found Lonely Souls to be very addictive. Once I opened the book, I didn't want to put it down. I have a feeling I am going to have another series to add to my favorites list. I think the storyline is very alluring with a mix of dark and light magic. The thin line that divides the two makes for a fascinating read. As with life there is a grey area and I am curious to see if Logan or Triss step over that line and become drawn into the dark magic.

Lonely Souls is a enchanting book that I can't seen to get enough of. I am thrilled that I own book 2, so I can begin reading it immediately after posting my review. I recommend this book for anyone who loves paranormal/romance.

View all my reviews Altered Souls (Witch Avenue, #2)Altered Souls by Karice Bolton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OH MY GOODNESS! I just love this series! It gets better and better! I can not say enough great things about Altered Souls. A perfect mix of romance (Logan = swoon), paranormal awesomeness and heart pounding excitement! The story is a non stop adrenaline rush especially with Triss and Logan finding themselves in such dangerous situations. I wanted to jump through the pages and kick some butt for them. I couldn't possibly put this book down once I started it. My heart ached one minute then soared the next. I just flipping love this series! I am immediately starting Released Souls because I can't get enough! (Especially my sweet Logan!)

100 stars! I highly recommend Altered Souls if you love great plots and lovable characters. A brilliant, amazing, awesome book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment